A coronavirus cases-by-county map
The state’s masking guidelines
Any restrictions on out-of-state visitors. There may be limits on who can enter and/or a 14-day self-quarantine requirement.
In some states, additional rules are being made at the city or county level, so check the local government website too.
Many museums, aquariums, and zoos have restricted access or are closed during the pandemic. And many recreational areas including . Check with your destination for the latest information.Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miền for trip planning, reservations, and more. Learn about parks, forests, monuments, and other public lands across the U.S. and its territories. You can also explore these other options:
Parks and Forests
- - There are more than 400 national parks protecting treasured landscapes and historic areas. in your state or one you're planning to visit.
- - Each state has its own system of parks with camping, activities, and historic places.
- - Discover national forests and grasslands, home to 150,000 miles of trails, 57,000 miles of streams, 122 alpine ski areas, 439 wilderness areas, and 122 wild and scenic rivers.
Monuments and Historic Sites
- - Over the years, America's presidents established more than 100 national monuments, archeological, and historic sites on public lands. .
- - World Heritage sites are places of natural or cultural importance. By international treaty, they belong to all of the world’s people. .
Protected Land Areas, Fishing Sanctuaries, and Wildlife Refuges
- - Enjoy the beauty and variety of marine life, and the cultural significance of shipwrecks, at 14 in the oceans and Great Lakes. Most permit recreational fishing, diving, surfing, swimming, and kayaking.
- - You can hunt, fish, and observe nature at these protected habitats. They’re home to more than 700 species of birds, 220 species of mammals, 250 reptile and amphibian species and more than 1,000 species of fish. near you.
- - Use this list to find more protected areas by state.
- - Wilderness areas preserve and protect lands in their natural condition. and the visitor rules that apply.
State Tourism Offices and Road Trip Suggestions
- - Ready for a road trip? Find maps and information about 150 distinct and diverse roads across America. Each has special archeological, cultural, historic, natural, recreational, or scenic qualities.
- State Tourism Offices - State tourism offices can help you with all aspects of your visit. They have information about festivals and events, museums and landmarks, restaurants, lodging, and more.
Do you have a question?
Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miền Ask a real person any government-related question for free. They'll get you the answer or let you know where to find it.
Last Updated: March 25, 2021