Skip to main content

U.S. Passport Fees, Facilities or Problems

Find information about lost or stolen U.S. passports, children's passport alert program, fees, local passport offices, denied applications and restrictions on a passport.

Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miền . Learn more about the .

Once you’ve completed the application, if you have to take your application to a passport facility in person:

  •  - This can be a post office, some public libraries or clerk of court office. Some facilities require an appointment or have limited hours.
  •  - These are Department of State offices that can process expedited passport applications. An appointment is required. There are two options for making an appointment:  
    • Call the to make an appointment OR

Find out what forms of payment the facility accepts. Remember to bring the following:

  • Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miềnUnsigned application form

  • Evidence of U.S. citizenship

  • Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miềnPhoto identification

If you are a U.S. citizen living abroad and need a passport, contact a  for information on how to apply for your passport. Expedited processing is not available when .

Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miền  

  • Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miềnIf you are outside the U.S., ask your what .  This applies to passport renewals or applications for new passports.

     notifies the parent or guardian of participating children whenever an application for a U.S. Passport is submitted in their name and verify whether the parent(s) approve this passport being issued.  You must be the legal parent or guardian of each child under the age of 18 to.

    This program does not limit the issuance of a passport, nor does it track or restrict its use.

    Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miềnContact the Department of State's to get more information or about the program. 

    Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miền . Learn more about the .

    If you have changed your name due to marriage, divorce, or some other legal reason, you will need to get a new .

    Documents to Support the Name Change

    • If it has been less than one year since you got your passport: You must mail , your current passport, a , and a new passport photo. Unless you request expedited service, you will not have to pay any passport or processing fees.

    • If you have had your current passport for over a year: You will need to fill out . Submit it with your current passport, showing the name change, and a new passport photo. Follow the procedures for renewing a passport

    • If you cannot legally document your name change, you will need to go in person to a passport acceptance facility. You will need to bring the following:

      • Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miềnA combination of documents known as .

    See for more information.

    Passports Issued with an Error

    • Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miềnYou can have a passport with a printing or spelling error or incorrect information on it .

    • Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miềnIf you are traveling within three weeks, you can go in person to a passport agency (you must make an appointment by calling the  or use the ). If not, you can mail your documents to the address on Form DS-5504.

    If you live outside of the U.S., contact your .

  • in the mail about having a large overdue unpaid tax debt

  • Having a previous passport revoked

  • Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miềnBeing subject to foreign extradition requests. This involves U.S. authorities handing over a person accused or convicted of a crime to the foreign state or country where the crime was committed.

  • Receiving certain court orders and declarations

  • Defaulting on an assistance loan from the Department of State. You must repay this loan first, or arrange to do so

  • Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miền .

    If you find a foreign passport in the U.S., return the passport to the .

  • By phone: call toll free at 1-877-487-2778 (TTY 1-888-874-7793)
  • By mail: use and mail it to the address on the form
  • Find information on how to .
    • If you are traveling within three weeks, you will need to make an appointment to replace your passport in person at a . You will need to bring proof of travel and forms DS-11 and DS-64.
  • Note: Once you have reported your passport lost or stolen, it is invalidated by the State Department. It cannot be used if it is found.

    Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miềnIf you are outside of the U.S., contact your nearest  to replace your lost or stolen passport.

    You must surrender a revoked passport immediately.

    Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miền (or a if abroad) to find out which agency grants this permission.

    Traveling to Cuba

    American citizens must get permission to visit , including if they travel through another country, from the Office of Foreign Assets Control in the Department of the Treasury. Contact by email at, or call 1-800-540-6322 (1-202-622-2480 from abroad) for help and information. Also, check the . 

    Share This Page:

    Do you have a question?

    Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miền Ask a real person any government-related question for free. They'll get you the answer or let you know where to find it.

    Last Updated: April 6, 2021