- is hospital insurance.
- is medical insurance.
- are a private insurance option for covering hospital and medical costs.
- Part D covers prescription medications.
Medicare is managed by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). The Social Security Administration works with CMS by enrolling people in Medicare.
Am I eligible?
- To find out when you are eligible, you need to and learn how to calculate your premium.
- If you are eligible, .
How do I apply?
There are several ways to enroll in Medicare:
- Before you apply, learn about your coverage options. . Or, find out .
- Determine if you want coverage for .
- Next, use the and search to find more accurate cost estimates and coverage information.
- if you’re not ready to also begin receiving your Social Security benefits.
- Apply in person for Medicare at your .
How do I check the status of my application?
How do I complain or appeal a Medicare decision?
- Learn the different ways to
- You can submit feedback about your Medicare health plan or prescription drug plan directly to Medicare using the.
- Get information on how to of a coverage or payment decision.
How do I report fraud?
- Learn where and how to report .
Who do I contact for extra help?
For questions about billing or for other information, .
Is there anything else I need to know?
- If you do not enroll in Medicare Part B when you are first eligible and decide to enroll at a later date,
- You do not need to sign up for Medicare each year. But each year, you will have a chance to review your coverage and change plans.
- Learn more about your plan and benefits by creating a .
Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miền is available to anyone with .
How to Apply
There are :
- Add a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan (Part D) to your Medicare-approved insurance policy.
- Get a Medicare Advantage Plan (Part C) such as an HMO or PPO that offers Medicare prescription drug coverage.
When You Can Apply or Change Your Plan
- You can join or change your drug plan only at or under .
- You may have to pay a , which is an amount added to your Medicare Part D premium if you decide not to join when you are first eligible.
How do I complain/where do I call for extra help?
Visit if you need help with Medicare Part D including finding a plan, applying, paying for coverage, or if you have a complaint. If you need more assistance paying for your prescriptions under Medicare Part D, .
Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miềnFor more information, .account and request one.
If you have Original Medicare and have a , it may provide . Learn more about .. It is a serious decision. You must submit to the . Visit or call the SSA (1-800-772-1213) to get this form.
Do you have a question?
Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miền Ask a real person any government-related question for free. They'll get you the answer or let you know where to find it.
Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miềnLast Updated: March 17, 2021