- Locate free or low-income legal help.
- If you have a low income and qualify for the program, you can submit civil law questions to the American Bar Association. Volunteer lawyers will provide answers for free. They won't discuss criminal proceedings.
- Locate free legal aid programs in your community. Find information about your legal rights by topic, such as housing, divorce, child support, and debt collection.
- Find free legal aid to file for bankruptcy. Keep in mind, Chapter 7 bankruptcy information stays on your credit report for 10 years. This can make it hard to get credit, buy a home, receive life insurance, or get a job. Learn more about bankruptcy, and other options for dealing with debt.
Contact your state consumer protection officeXổ số trực tiếp 3 miền for help resolving consumer issues. This office is often part of the state attorney general’s office. Depending on the state and office, they may:
Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miềnProsecute offenders of consumer laws
Advocate for consumer rights. Note: Your state consumer office cannot represent you in a case or against a company.
- Search your state for free legal services providers. for individuals in immigration proceedings.
Military and Veterans
Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miền - Find free legal help for military members, veterans, and their families.
Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miền - Find free legal clinics and other resources from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miền - Find nearby military installations with legal assistance offices.
People with Disabilities
Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miền - Locate legal advocacy service providers by state for people with disabilities.
- Enter your ZIP Code to find local offices on aging and legal services organizations.
Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miền - Get free legal help for problems with your pension, profit sharing, or retirement savings plans.
- - Learn how to find an employment lawyer and file a job discrimination lawsuit under the rules of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).
Do you have a question?
Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miền Ask a real person any government-related question for free. They'll get you the answer or let you know where to find it.
Last Updated: December 2, 2020