Get Your Tax Forms
Make sure you have the forms you need to file your taxes. Learn about recalls and delays of 2019 tax forms, instructions, and publications caused by a new law enacted in December 2019. Find out what to do if you don’t get your W2 on time, and learn how to request copies of your previous tax transcripts.
Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miền
See , which has links to
Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miềnThe latest updated forms
Draft forms, instructions, and publications that will be released soon
Order by phone at 1-800-TAX-FORM (1-800-829-3676)
You can also find printed versions of many forms, instructions and publications in your community for free at
New 1040 Form for Seniors
Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miềnThe IRS has released a . It’s an easier-to-read version of the 1040 form. It has bigger type, less shading, and features like a standard deduction chart. The form is optional and uses the same schedules, instructions, and attachments as the regular 1040.
Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miềnThe IRS provides many forms and publications in accessible formats. This includes and forms. They also have forms for prior tax years.
State Tax Forms
Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miềnDownload your for free.
to get your W-2.
If Your W-2 is Incorrect
Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miềnIf your W-2 is incorrect, .
Help for Employers
The IRS offers resources on for employees.
Businesses and government agencies use 1099 forms to report various types of income other than wages, salaries, and tips to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Learn about the types of Form 1099, what to do if you notice any errors, and how to get a copy if you didn’t receive one.
Incorrect or Missing Form 1099
Contact the business or government agency if:
- Any of the reported income or information on your form is incorrect
- You did not receive your Form 1099
Common Types of Form 1099
- for contracting and freelance work, gambling and prize winnings, and more
- for bank account interest
- for investment distributions and dividends
- for retirement account distributions from 401(k) accounts, IRAs, Thrift Savings Plans, annuities, and pensions
- for real estate sales income
Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miềnEvery business or agency must:
- Complete a Form 1099 for each transaction
- Retain a copy for its records
- Send a copy to you and to the IRS. You should receive your copy by early February (or mid-February for Form 1099-B).
You must include this income on your federal tax return.
Contact the IRS
If you requested Form 1099 from a business or agency and didn’t receive it, . Wait times to speak with a representative may be long.
Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miền
online. Create and sign into your account at to read, print, or download your transcripts.
Get a State Return
For copies of state tax returns, .
Do you have a question?
Ask a real person any government-related question for free. They'll get you the answer or let you know where to find it.
December 23, 2020