- and other education programs.
- Compare schools with the .
Forever GI Bill
The makes big changes to many veterans education benefits. Most changes expand or improve upon existing benefits. Highlights include:
- to people who lost them because their school closed
- Eliminating the 15-year time limit for those who left active duty on or after January 1, 2013
Many other changes are in effect or coming. See a detailed list of .
Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miềnIf you're in the military now, your unit may pay for your tuition if you attend college in your off-duty time.
- Learn about the .
- and help you make the best use of your tuition assistance dollars.
Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miềnFrequent military transfers can make it hard to get your degree. But can help. These civilian colleges and universities:
- Make transferring credits easy
- Reduce the number of credits you must earn at their school to get a degree
- Give classes on or near military installations in the U.S., overseas, and on military ships
- Offer distance learning programs
- Offer degrees that match your military job
- Are open to service members and their families
If you’re a military spouse, you can find help paying for college or vocational training too. There are many scholarships, grants, and interest-free loans. Find sources of .
Do you have a question?
Ask a real person any government-related question for free. They'll get you the answer or let you know where to find it.
Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miềnLast Updated: March 22, 2021