Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miền (part of the Foreign Service)
Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miềnLearn more about federal pay and benefits from the . Learn more about , including consular agents, from the State Department.
Federal Employees Pay Social Security Taxes
Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miềnAll federal employees . This includes the president, the vice president, and members of Congress. It also includes federal judges and most political appointees.
They all pay the same amount of Social Security taxes as people working in the private sector.(OPM) website. You can also Contact OPM.
Learn About Benefits through OPM
By visiting the , you can:
Sign up for benefits
Get answers to
Find Information About Specific Benefit Programs
Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miềnGo directly to the program you’re interested in:
Learn about the new FEHB enrollment type.
Enroll In or Change Federal Benefits
If you are a current employee, you can only enroll in or change your federal employee benefits during .
You may enroll in or change your plans outside Open Season only if you experience a qualifying , such as marriage.
can enroll in benefits outside of Open Season.
Open Season does not include FEGLI. Outside of FEGLI's infrequent open seasons, you can enroll or increase your coverage if:
Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miềnYou take a physical exam or
Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miềnYou have a qualifying life event
Federal Benefits for Retirees and Survivors
Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miềnFederal are also eligible for these benefit programs. For further help with benefits, ..
Federal Employee Retirement Planning and Management
Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miềnOPM has information to help you:
Find answers to
Thrift Savings Plan for Current Employees
Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miềnAs a current federal employee, you can contribute to the . The TSP offers the same types of savings and tax benefits as a 401(k) plan.
Retirement Credit for Military Service
Military service does not automatically count toward civil service retirement. To , you must pay a deposit.
Federal Taxes on Government Pensions
Your pension or annuity payment may be taxable. Find out with the
Survivors of Federal Employees and Retirees
Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miềnIf you’re the survivor of a federal employee or retiree, you may qualify for . Visit the OPM website to ., you can:
- - Eligibility, contributions, loans, withdrawals, setting up and managing your account.
- - Overview of fund types, fund options, and performance.
- - Investment strategies, retirement planning phases, and living comfortably in retirement. Use the calculators to help you plan.
- - What to do if you have personal or career changes or changes to your active duty status.
Note: There are a number of third-party mobile applications that refer to the Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) and may ask you for your TSP login information. Providing your information could result in a security risk to your account. If you want to access your TSP account, log in directly at .
Protect Your TSP Account From Fraud
Xổ số trực tiếp 3 miềnScammers claiming to be from the TSP have contacted TSP participants. They may ask for sensitive information or talk about investment opportunities. Learn the warning signs of scams and find out how to .covers over 4 million federal employees, retirees, and family members.
- Check the status of a
- Use the
- Find out how to
- Find answers to
Questions About Your Coverage
- Current employees: Contact your agency's personnel office. Your employing agency maintains all of your records, including designation of beneficiary forms. OPM and the Office of Federal Employees' Group Life Insurance (OFEGLI) do not have access to your records and cannot answer questions about coverage or beneficiaries.
- Retirees: Contact the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Retirement Office at 1-888-767-6738 or send an email to email@example.com.
Do you have a question?
Ask a real person any government-related question for free. They'll get you the answer or let you know where to find it.
Last Updated: April 14, 2021